Workshops – syllabus for organizations
Content that is a “little different” ☺for motivation workshops, leadership, courage and innovation development, change management, load and stress reduction, service, safety and team building.
Based on trends and a research papers
A tool for your 2018 / 2019 training program
Executive and leadership development
|Vision and values||• Building an organizational vision, building organizational values
• Building personal vision, personal values, and integrating it with organizational vision and values
• Getting values from the wall to the ground - applying it in daily life
|Increasing the manager’s power, which impacts all||• Reviving faith in the organization's resurrection and breaking through
• Personal power, self-ignition, self-care in all management life sectors for power
|Managerial concept, role definition, authority building||• Formulate a uniform management concept between managers and units
• Formulation of Managerial Concept (Soft, "Hard", Accurate, Demanding, Mentor / Coach, Fear Reduction)
• Authority - No official authority
• Limits: Break, tardiness, clothing, ...
• Management without authority and matric management
|Employee learning, curiosity, self-teaching of employees, endless learning to improve performance||• Why should I? What will I get from this? Decoding, HIGH, Life Control ...
• How do you do it day in and day out?
• Awareness of processes, stages (reflection, absorption, cognition down)
Improving performance, awareness, and behavioral accuracy
• T node in behavior (choice) + behavior experiments
• Courage in behavior
|Motivation + anti-grinding and organizational resilience||• About 10 methods of encouraging people: Forward, calm, do not give up, do not be afraid to fear, dare, increase courage, increase assertiveness, attribute, extraction of thinking, about execution, amount of encouragement per day, group encouragement, ...
• Enhancing Charisma and Standing in Front of Audience + Exciting Body Language 4 rules
• Connecting employees to Engagement organization based on organizational benefits, gratitude and power of organization
• Anti-grinding solutions: Projects, volunteering, product improvements, marketing improvements, ...
• Reducing steam, howls, skepticism, cynicism, conservatism
|Change management||• Getting change well with less demoralization
• Getting an exchange of managers, new managers
• Going through layoffs and downsizing in a containable but powerful and rational way
• Moving office and factory location in a strong way
• Receive regulation, new software, CRM, ERP, etc.
|Workflow, streamlining||• Simplicity of processes (3 clicks, 3 steps)
• Workflow automation
|Meeting management, and enthusiasm briefings||• Shorter - how to do it
• Exciting / lifting (and not suppressing depressing) - how to do it
• Control - the mother of all successes. How to stick to it and sell its beauty
|Recruiting and retaining employees + work-life balance||• By connecting to an organization
• By extracting self-thinking and sense of meaning
• By enthusiasm
• By a career path and / or a combination of independence / hiring
• Family Work Balance Tips
|Formation and communication||• We all have one goal, there’s no us/them, we do not exhaust each other|
|Methodological difficulty management||• Intellectual problem solving. Improving processes instead of nerves
• 4 steps for orderly difficulty management including answering thoughts and action plans
Motivation, self-motivation, and motivating employees
(emphasis on the Y and Z generations and on the veterans)
|The base||• Introduction (Forms Sets), I Admit * 5, Proportion * 4
• Compassion and Humanity * 4, Meaning and Mission * 3
|Strengths and Goals||• What is special about me? How strong am I? My values? My vision (picture / direction)
• Clear and measurable goals 3 years ahead
|Awareness tools||• Management / control point
• AL, PAL, PL, LMPD, dismantling, engineering, T or tree junction - behavior selection, gong, ...
|Courage, liberation, lightness||• Courage to say do, ITB, activism, initiative|
|Encouragement and motivation||- Over 10 Encouragement Methods:
- Go ahead, calm down, try, even a millimeter is good, don't be afraid to be afraid, grip, a meaningful mission, listen, barely acknowledge, shake, stop whining, I admit, compassion, proportion, look at the fear and yet, courage !, trust you, ...
|Difficulties management||- Gong, Classification, Answering, Drill, Awareness of falling, SOM ...
- My Support Group (Family, Friends)
- Dismissal, bereavement and loss, money, ...
- Asking for help, prayer, activism
|My automation||- Pattern breaking, pattern recognition
- ECER (event, commentary, emotion, response)
|Family, parenting, partnership||- Good partnership * 3, good parenting, problem solving, mom and dad, work-life balance|
|Application of Measurement||- How to measure, who measures, reminder tools, app, ...|
|Highlights of generations Y and Z||• What do I get out of it (Emily)
• For your CV - for my financial future
• Listen to you. Trust you. How would you do that? Your mind is important to us
• Support your desire to change the world. To fix the world. Activism.
• Supports your independence
• Work and life / family balance
• Work From Home - When? How much? Limits for Generation Z
Change management and management of uncertainty
Background and objectives
- Currently all sectors are undergoing change: banking, cellular, insurance, industry, military, public offices, hospitals…
- Types of change: Mergers/consolidations, acquisitions and sales (M&A), reduction and streamlining, executive turnover, changes to the organizational structure, changes in role definition, change in organizational focus in products
- Forced change (faults, trends in the sector), as opposed to elective changes (streamlining, improvement)
- The illusion of control verses natural trends. “The most stable thing is change”
- in life change happens naturally. Its difficult. But you do it: children, school, going to the army, getting married,…
- The rate of change: over several months or overnight
- Veterans, even of 20/30 years – must practice change management
The benefits of change
- Infinite improvement
- A lust for learning. The fun in learning something new, otherwise you fall asleep / fade
- Professional perception of change management! These are qualifications and skills for your CV
- Making a mark for years to come
The cost of failure to change
- Increasing amount of competitors – numerous substitutes, eroded differentiation (competitive advantage), loss of clients in all sectors, complacency, cuts, loss of work, closing the organization.
Stages of change
- Pain / desire / need ◄ Lack of awareness/denial/grief ◄ experiment◄ lack of control ◄ control ◄ result
- Change document, Behavioral experiment
The confidence to make the change
- Our fortitude, we have already made the change
resistance to change solutions for resistance to change
- Indifference, poisoning, Italian strike,…
- The art of management, management body language, the uniformity of management, a manager who recharges him or herself
- Sharing pictures online in real time, recognizing the difficulty, containing the difficulty
- Requiring the cessation of resistance/poisoning, saying goodbye to destructive resistors
What do you do on states of uncertainty?
- Every uncertainty has a deadline (and end point), for learning, for encouraging others, guesses – there's no point
- Fear of people leaving, people who stay fearing the instability
- TTP – Trust the Process
- My personal knowledge stays with me and will go with me where ever I go.
Preparation for difficult situations
- Mental and personal support during times of crisis, mental first aid, reducing suicidal thinking, proper preparation for retirement
- Even a millimeter of change is good, a change in the perception of months and years
Service - perception, values, implementation
16 hour workshop
Should other hours be allotted or if the division of hours is different, the program will remain the same, but will have a different level of depth.
|2||Opening||• Presenting goals
• Activity formulates and opens up all cynicism and skepticism
• Admitting difficulty, laughing at the difficulty, I admit, proportion, compassion, humanity, the meaning of your job and team pride
|2||Brainstorming and listening to the team + change management principles||• Team Listening Round: What are the challenges in the field? What are the constraints? What are the situations? What is difficult?
• Collecting about 10 situations and constraints from squadron life / interfaces with: Contractors, suppliers, staff, subordinates, commanders
• A round of thoughts on the service you would like to receive at various places in your life
• Openness to change, leading to change, benefits from change for career and family
|2||Increasing awareness||• Increase awareness (AL - Awareness Level) for all your actions and behavior.
• Breathe before taking an Action, Self-Analysis of Function, Behavioral Absorption, T-Junction in Behavior, Behavioral Experiments (EXP)
• Propulsion from behavioral improvement, behavioral accuracy, decoding, resilience development
• Sticking to a task, grip, only "crazy" people succeed, the courage to demand and stand up for professional truth
|4||Principles of service||1. A sense of partnership. Support. Mission. Meaning. 1 Goal for all of us.
2. Eye contact, kindness, tone of voice, face and smile, hands forward, body forward
3. Completing a task: Who does what, what’s the deadline
4. I got it - in progress - done
5. If late in delivery - inform before
6. Standard times (commitment to action) per topic. SLA - Service Level Agreement.
7. Don't throw a person from therapist to therapist
8. Make the transition - Extra. Define what Extra is.
9. Simplifying processes, shortening processes
10. There is no such thing as "no". Instead of saying "no", say "then what’s possible".
|2||Motivating people to service. Encouraging people to service||* About 10 encouragement methods
* How much to cheer, how to cheer, in what situation to cheer
* Encouragement tools: Posters, postcards, stickers, sms messages, emails, presentations, ...
|2||Methodological difficulty management||* Addressing objections and concerns
* Addressing resistance to change, skepticism and cynicism - including resistance from veterans and commanders
* Four stages of rational difficulty management
* From problems - to improving the process and driving action
* Separating emotion / mind or the limit of touching a heart event to prevent a crash
* Using change agents and believers along the way
|2||Measurement, and results||* Assessing one's self - number, major, graphs, rulers
* Assessments around the person
* Assessment in questionnaires
* Using Power Map to control individual-level team functioning
Stress and burnout management and reduction
- The stress in any sector – is significant More tasks for less people
- The modern world is aggressive in the amount of information and data per minute and per hour
- Basic emotions: Bitterness, bodies screaming for health (dryness, coughing, despondency, tantrums, the desire to escape
- I am not supposed be able to keep up with a 25 year old
- Deciding – enough Deciding to be easy
- My turn now. Its enough now
- 2do list which is always on me + kept current + marking priorities with two stars ** or by circling them
- Accurate definition of urgent / not urgent
- Allocating time for tasks and making sure that everything works out (in terms of time versus tasks)
- Taking safety factors (time intervals) to prevent last minute pressure
- Who does what – and until when (setting time frames to reduce pressure)
- Creating simplicity, simplification, automation, workflow
- Homework sheet (napkin, notebook, note)
- Release control and delegate
- From the office – outwards From the ground – to the office
- Diversification – progressing towards a role/subject that interest you
- Infinite improvements in the process, new project, new marketing tool, new scenarios, new training tools
- Future direction – sticking it out for the long term, to improve the situation, for independence
- Being assertive with the surroundings
- Leaving a mark, sticking with what is good, a “I have” list, living a balance life in general, raising children and having a family is also an important and worthy goal, volunteering
- Standing up tall, 5 types of breathing, reducing the speed of walking through the corridor, midday fatigue, afternoon fatigue, evening fatigue, Sunday [Monday] fatigue
- Reduction of screen time – (phone, television)
- Driving a lot, driving fast, driving + other things, reducing traffic congestion
- Sports, movement, nutrition * 5 tips, 1/2 an hour more sleep
- One minute rest breaks, taking off shoes / flipflops (in the summer), shirt out, beard, washing your face, flossing,…
- Overload of emotions verses rationale, heart overload / emotional detachment
- Overload in ones mind verses overload in practice
- Noticing when entering a “fall” and handling it in an organized manner
- Reducing the weight that I give things. To the nuisance section
- This is livelihood
- Whatsapp group + encouragement of others
- Family dinner
- Delegating house work and technical assistance, mad dashes around the children, wives who shoulder everything…
- The weight of relationships in stress and burnout + taking care of relationships
- An hour at the port, participating in sports, group, studies, dancing,…
- More relaxed weekends
Control = quiet, time and task management – to reduce pressure
Role structure, role definition, initiative, innovation
stopping pressure from the surroundings
Moving towards meaning, and sticking with what is good
Physical fatigue, which has a mental impact + taking care of it
Emotional self-care, awareness to “falls”, and meta cognition (thinking about thinking) to reduce obsessive thoughts
Support group, sharing, community
FamilyBack to Family ♥
Calm and recovery management / recharging, experiences, thrills
Innovation + courage _ initiative
|Courage||• Courage to say (your opinion, yes, no, more, less)
• Courage level from 1 to 10
• Only "crazy" people succeed - listen to your inner self
• Have a tight grip
• Be less apologetic
• Release and lightness in behavior
|Selling value in marketing||• Sell your value for the product / service with the product
• Reflecting on Consumers and Partners Production costs, development costs, research and development effort, ...
|Innovation in Service||• 24/7 responsivity through sms
• What do you think? What are you missing? In the easiest way
|Innovation in usage||• When, how, easy, available, fast, small package, ...|
|Innovation in love and support messages - about the product/service||• Get some rest, we love you, you’re okay, proportions, I admit, have fun!|
|Balancing messages||• Family / work, health / fun, family / rest, ...|
|From the future 2030 to the present 2018||• Setting a goal and aiming there
• Patience TTP = Trust The Process
|Innovation from your team, your employees, your suppliers, your partners||• What is missing / what to improve App
• Push to Ask
• Best on the operating floor = best knowing
|Innovation in Target Audiences||• Volunteers, Public Prosecutors, Teachers, Military and Security, Students, Youth, Recruits, Retirees|
|Innovation in Simplicity Process Abstraction||• In one click (voice recording)
• In 3 clicks (big buttons)
• A form that refills itself
• Over the age of 45, one does not see font 12 without glasses and a flashlight
|Innovation in packaging||• Small / large / cute / luxurious / simple / kit / ...|
|Innovation in relationships||• Courtship, touch, forgiveness / apology, co-creation, sharing, years of loyalty|
|The basics of enthusiasm||Self-Inflammation, you only live once, Breathe, Proportions, Gratitude, ...|
Safety + increasing awareness
|Background, and benefit for me||• We are all committed to safety. This is our common duty
• Safety is interesting! Crack it. Understand. Analyze. Absorb.
• You are just as important as work
• One mistake for a second - a life lost .... Or insomnia for 20 years
• Safety has become a profession. For professionalism. For excellence. How good are you at this? 7? 8? How familiar are you with the topic?
• If fighter pilots do safety every day despite their "honor" then so can we
• Safety as a surgical surgeon (millimeters)
|Get to know the danger points||• Situations that are dangerous to us
• Forklifts, ladders, heights, self tying, driving in reverse, keeping distance, bumper front accidents
• Operating a machine without testing, fire
• Times, fatigue, hunger
• Pressure at home / fighting, money, ...
|High Awareness Psychology and Focus Level and Attention||• How does Focus Level (FL) work with an attention deficit disorder?
• Deep Breath Shoulder Shoulder (Focusing, Mindfulness)
• High awareness of body movements
• Self-ignition: Sit up + breathe (shoulder shoulder, breathe deeply)
• When do I become aware? In the shower, the toilet, the ride, the coffee shop, the conversation with friends ...
|Get to know my falls||• When do I personally fall with my safety decisions
• Messages, e-mails, headset arrangement
• Car is messy, hungry
• I do everything while driving (nails, drinks, food, take off coat, write,)
|Applying||• Daily safety card
• A ceremony. It's all about building a new "marking" ritual / habit for myself
• Alliance. Make an alliance with a friend / buddy. He's got my back. I’ve got his.
• It's a year or two of "work" of applying it until it's 1/2 second nature ...
|For managers - at any job - Safety Management + DNA Language||• Mention a 1,000 times that safety is a pride. It's leadership.
• Don't be alarmed if you are told you are "annoying".
• Remember our 5? (Safety clauses)
• I'm your body guard / guard buddy.
|The future (is already here)||• Detectors: Your speed now (Speed feedback)
• Support and Reminder Systems - SPSS (Automatic Behavior Detection and Alert)
Scope of worksop – 14 hours
|1||Re-branding - quality - of the sales person as a professional and marketer / business development||• The salesman as a super consultant. As a professional who knows the right alternatives and solutions. Not pushy
• Connecting the whole sales organization - all sales
|1||Tightness, urgency - above all||• There is everything - you have to push every day
• Failure = loss = cut
• Veterans must wake up
|3||Relaxation, friendship, closeness, giving, encouragement + energy! Above all||• In a "crazy" world - the provider of calmness will prevail. From there comes a real conversation and social touch
• Approaching by subject, city, job, children - how do you approach people? Empathy for difficulty
• Encouragement (about 10 methods) as the # 1 tool for connecting to the customer
• Wonder, a powerful and exciting response
• Body Language
• Give free knowledge, and support. And accept when it is in the future
|1||Professional needs clarification||• The right questions. The accuracy. Based on common faults and customer-oriented parameters
• Working with a neat checklist
• What is difficult? What’s the most difficult? Precise classification of problems
|2||Our value, our differentiation, our advantage + selling value rather than discounts||• Organization Strength: Years of experience, knowledge, methods, people, service, responsibility ...
• Get to know the best product features
• Use proper paperwork to sell value
• Increasing belief in the product
|1||Control and control reports||• Branches, Sub-branches, VIP, Priority, Status, Follow Up, Cockpit / Dashboard ...|
|1||Proper sales process||• Form automation
• Courses + How to Recycle (Email, Phone, SMS messages, ...)
|1||Correct conversation scenarios||• At eye level, short, just the basics, not reciting, ...
• Duplicate your stars (outstanding salesmen) - Interview their language, print and distribution
|1||Increase customer share||• This product is a gift and experience (this is not being pushy)
• If you don't buy here - you’ll buy somewhere else / another product. Budget exists
• Second, third, and fourth product ....
|1||Recruiting new clients||• A call scenario for-come back a second and third time
• A call scenario for-bring friends/family of the client
• A call scenario for loyalty cards
|1||Collection + better payment terms||• It's all in our heads. Don't be afraid at all - you can change the rules of the game
• Courtesy + assertive demand
Additional Lectures and Workshops
for special departments / divisions
- For finances
Pride in ones role, you are important, anti-burnout
- For information systems
Motivations, intraorganizational service, burnout
- For legal
Team spirit! Internal service, selling regulation
- Employee retention
Listening, utilization of skills, connection to the organization
- Team building
Team building and communication + giving people credit in the organization
On collaboration, 1 objective, solutions
Change and streamlining
Supporting Lean and Kaizen, simplicity of processes
- Termination of employment
Executive training, resilience for all, in uncertainty
Confrences and events
- Outstanding employee and end of year ceremony
Excellence, professionalism, and new beginning
- Supplier conference, customer conference
Saying thank you, team building, collaboration
- Executive get-together in the desert
Mitzpe Ramon. Boutique hostel. Night
Family and gender
- Family lecture
with partners. Family supporting organization!
- Health day
Activities + and knowledge for a healthy life
- Female empowerment
Equality, strength, women in management, and more
- Pensioners, retirement
Supporting proper and good retirement
- Recruiting volunteers
How? Annual plan, doubling the amount of volunteers
- Ethics, integrity
Organizational values and challenging issues
- Accessibility – with love
Selling the importance of the subject in the organization
- Instructional videos
Sort. 30 seconds. For the phone. The work amazingly!
About the Company
Organizational Development - Behavioral Training (BT)
- Diagnosis, insight into and training of employees, teams, departments and senior officers
- Measuring success – measure the situation (level of motivation, level of power, level of awareness and more…) before and after the activity.
- Research and Development (R&D) of innovation in training
A different training perception
Sharper ◄ Unique model for increasing awareness, motivation and power ◄ positive shakeup ◄ Encouraging◄ Developing an organizational culture ◄ language / glossary◄ Intelligent humor ◄ Energetic music
The scientific sources of our method: CBT, cognitive psychology, NLP, Focusing, Mindfulness
The hottest and most innovative methods in the behavioral world
Our background: BT Organizational Development (from Dr. Enthusiasm)
- Active since 2004 We evolved from smart industries: Strauss, Keter Plastic, Global Nokia
- CEO: Eran Shahar, globalNOKIA graduate (member of management), Strauss and Keter Plastic, United States and Europe
- The team: 10 organizational consultants, instructors and facilitators, with master's degrees or above, who are different and diverse – enthusiastic, “crazy”, “kickass”, precise…
- Supervisor and academic consultant = Dr. Shiri Daniels
- Over 4,300 training processes of all kinds – ongoing processes, organizational workshops
- Experience with over 1,000 organizations in Israel from 30 different sectors – retail, industry, high tech, government ministries, the Ministry of Education, IDF, police and more… We have been seen by over 410,000 people over the last decade!
Vast experience in organizational development
- Insurance companies: AIG, Phoenix, Menorah, Clal
- The Ministry of Defense: Teleprocessing, Israel Security Agency, additional divisions
- Banks: Poalim, Leumi, Discount, First International
- Sick Funds: Maccabi, Leumit, Clalit,…
- Industry: Strauss, Osem, Scope Metals, Netafim, Shamir Optics,…
- Israel Police, Fire and Rescue Services, Electric Corporation, Courts, the Knesset, about 40 municipalities and local councils…
- Security industries: Refael, Elta, Elbit, Israel Military Industries
- Communications companies: Partner, Pelephone, Celcom, HOT, Yes
- Gas stations: Delek, Sonol, Paz
- We work dozens of times a year in each organization! With nearly all divisions and departments
- Permanent lecturers at the Israeli Center of Management's Israeli Service Conference, including the most recent one in April 2018
Differentiation - our difference
- Mission oriented. Missions. Implementation of missions. Specific sentences. Specific Metrics (KPI).
- Measurement and performance analysis people Behavioral Engineering Cognitive Engineering
- We have developed from the industry and from automation We work on the ground. Objectives. Metrics. Processes.
- No slogans. No 20,000 feet high theories and “perceptions”, which are left with no substance when they hit the ground.
- Training tools for retention and implementation: Sets of cards, 5 dice, bracelets, strong application,…